Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Interesting Season

My Arizona Cardinals have clawed their way to 6-7.  They have an extremely low percentage shot of making the playoffs, but still a shot! They need the Lions and Falcons to go on a serious skid! I have been very impressed with the Cards, it is a shame they got the short end of the stick on some games early in the year. My fantasy team had 1447.28 points against. The most in my league. I lost several close games early in the year, and although my team finally got it together late, I had several players hurt my team repeatedly early on. Chris Johnson is once again playing like a pro bowler, but I had to wait till week 10+ to get any sort of production from him. Chris Johnson was a big harm to my fantasy team, not having a rushing attack in the early half of the season killed me. If I had started Sproles instead of Johnson early on I would have probably even salvaged some games. Matt Ryan also had suspect production early on in the season. I hope for better luck next year!

No comments: