Sunday, March 22, 2015

Offseason

Every fantasy football off season I say the same same thing; that the upcoming season is going to be vastly different than the last. I feel this is especially true this year. LeSean McCoy has went to the Bills, Nick Foles has went to the Rams, Julius Thomas went to Oakland, Torrey Smith to San Francisco, Shane Vereen to the Giants, Jimmy Graham to Seattle and Demarco Murray to Philadelphia.

The best fantasy running back of 2014 has left the Cowboys to go to divisional rival Philadelphia. If Demarco Murray moving to the Eagles doesn't show you there was plenty of change this off season I don't know what will. Many first, second, and third round fantasy players have changed teams.  How will these players number be effected? That is a question I will seek to solve closer to fantasy season.

The snow is melting where I live, the NFL draft is almost upon us, my friends are arguing about last years fantasy season, fantasy football will be upon us in less than six months. I forgot to mention the defensive players who have suddenly retired. Poor 49ers fans. The retirement of Patrick Willis and Chris Borland will no doubt impact IDP leagues. It will be interesting to see how everything pans out. I will be conducting tons of research this off season. I will be posting a draft guide and draft strategies as I have the last few seasons. I hope everyone has been enjoying the fantasy football off season.

No comments: