Sunday, August 05, 2012

Upcoming Analysis

I have been conducting live mock drafts at fantasyfootballcalculator.com  I am going to take my teams from there and crunch some numbers and post my results in a few days. I have been picking out of the tenth spot. I need too pick from the tenth spot two more times to have four mock drafts and have some good information. I also plan on drafting from the middle of the draft to have some different data. I am a strong believer in needing an elite quarterback, however not as the cost of hindering your running game. Through my mock drafts I have found some interesting ideas about how to achieve the most success from the tenth spot. I will be testing the earlier spot to see if getting an upper echelon quarterback in the second round is a possibility. The trend seems to be Brees, Rodgers, and Brady going early in the first round. However I believe taking someone like Stafford or Newton in the second round can be advantageous if from an earlier position in the draft. It will all be evident in my next post.

No comments: