Sunday, August 26, 2012

Waiver Pick Up, Upcoming Draft

After my draft I realized I did not have a strong back up CB. A person in my league dropped Jason McCourty so I picked him up. Tamba Hali is facing a one game suspension and my general defensive players are strong. McCourty was a great pick up for me. If you see a player in free agency who you believe will aide your team pick him up! The league I just picked up McCourty in has no waiver limit, so there is no risk. However even if you have a limit, as long as it is not ridiculously low, pick up players. If you see a great guy in the free agency pool add him to your team! Don't be attached to the late round guy you drafted who turns out to not fit on your team. Upgrade if you can.  I am predicted to go 11-2, best in my league. My team for that league can be seen in my previous post. I am drafting a team on September 3rd. It will be in a 12 man league with a flex. It will be a much more difficult draft then my last one. I will post about it as soon as the draft is done! Good luck everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, this is "c" from ffc. My name's Chris, hit me up at bizmarkcrb@yahoo.com