Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 11 Fantasy Review/Thoughts

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 7-4
138.24-101.12
Gronkowski put up a monstrous 26.70 points. Von Miller put up 22 points which is amazing for a defensive player. I actually would have put up 168 points had I played Andre Johnson instead of Denarius Moore. I should not have listened to a friend, I don't know why I did. Line up regrets! Luckily it did not hurt me! I am tied for first place in this league, I really want to win it so I can hold the bragging rights with the guy I work with. The only frustrating thing is the ridiculous format of eight people making the playoffs out of ten. Ideally I can win the league, and the playoffs. It would be nice.  
12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 5-6
91.92-87.38
I watched every minute of Ike Taylor covering Torrey Smith with fear. Taylor shut him down, if Torrey Smith had scored a touchdown or accumulated sixty yards I would have lost the game. Luckily he did not. Reggie Bush only scored 3.5 points, Donald Brown only scored 2.3. It was an absolutely dreadful performance from my running backs. Luckily Gronk put up over 20 points, Lance Moore also put up 17 points. It was an extremely strange week, but I have to win out, so I am grateful for the win. 
Week 12 Match Up
I need to win out in my 12 man league to have a chance to make the playoffs.  Both of my games are winnable in both leagues, I play weaker teams in both. I had to pick up Marcedes Lewis in my 10 man, and Brandon Meyer in my 12 man to replace injured Gronkowski at tight end. It is discouraging that he sustained an injury, I will have to find a suitable replacement. 
10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 7-4 137.68
My Opponent 4-7 135.85

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 2-9 90.25
My Opponent 4-6 82.95

No comments: