Thursday, November 08, 2012

Week 9 Fantasy Review/Thoughts


10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 6-3
154.32-115.08
Another strong showing from my team. I picked up Gresham since Gronk was on a bye and he delivered a solid 12 points. Eric Decker destroyed putting up 22.90 points, Lynch put up 22, and Aaron Rodgers delivered a stellar 35.02. I am feeling really confident about my team in this league. Only one team put up more points then me  this week, and it was due to Doug Martin's insane game.
12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 4-5
81.94-62.04
The only player to break 10 points on my opponents team was Cam Newton. Eric Decker had a phenomenal week putting up 21.90 points. I did not score a high amount of points, but had enough to win. Three of my usual starters were riding the bench, so all in all it was a successful week. Julio and Decker came through big time. Darren McFadden may have sustained an injury which seriously hurts me as my only reserve back is Brandon Bolden. I will have to try to find a substitute on the waiver wire. 

Week 8 Match Up
My 10 man league should see another victory. Carson Palmer will need to have a good week as he is going in for Aaron Rodgers who is on a bye. I currently sit in a tie for first place in that league. I need to continue to win out in my 12 man league. I sit in sixth place. Many of the game this week have serious implications on who still will have a shot at the playoffs. I need to find a replacement for Darren McFadden who will not be playing this week. I am attempting to pick up Felix Jones off the waivers, and have picked up Dallas' defense while the Cards are on a bye. The season is in it's second half, this week is of utmost importance. 

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 6-3 131.98
My Opponent 5-4 132.58

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 4-5 98.64
My Opponent 3-6 106.13

No comments: