Friday, October 19, 2012

Week 6 Fantasy Review/Thoughts


10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 3-3
164.32-107.14
Aaron Rodgers gave me the week I had been hoping he would produce all year. The Packers exploded offensively, and he put up over 50 fantasy points. Eric Decker and Wes Welker both put up over 15 fantasy points. I obliterated my opponent this week.

12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 2-4
87.46-90.08
Disappointing week for me. I feel to 2-4. I really need to start stringing together some wins if I have any hope of finishing in the top four. I lost my game by less then three points. If Eric Decker had not fallen in the first, or had a questionable push off called on him (nullifying a touchdown) I would have won the game. I am not panicking yet but I must win my game this week. It will be tough as a few of my starters are on byes. Joe Flacco and Romo continue to frustrate me as my quarterbacks. Whichever one I play seems to be the wrong decision for the week.

Week 7 Match Up
I need a win badly in my 12 man league. Decker, Bush, and Julio Jones are all on byes. I picked up Josh Gordon and Brandon Gibson to fill the holes. I have been picking up players all year trying to get an edge. I originally had Kevin Smith in my flex, however he was cast aside after a game or two. Only four teams make the playoffs in my 12 man league. This is the week I need to start my winning streak. I can only lose 2, possibly 3 games and hope to make the playoffs in that league. Wish me luck!

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 3-3 129.86
My Opponent 2-4 107.44

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 2-4 90.19
My Opponent 4-2 95.75

No comments: