Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 7 Fantasy Review/Thoughts


10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 4-3
133.33-107.48
Aaron Rodgers gave me another solid week with 30+ points. All of my receivers put up 8 points, and Rob Gronkowski provided me with 19.80 points. All of my players put some amount of points on the board. My defense and kicker out performed by adversaries. My team is solid. I have barely had to add players to my team  thus far. I find the difficulty between a 10 team league and twelve team league is enormous.

12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 2-5
92.88-97.42
Another extremely disappointing week. I ran into CJ2K. Chirs Johnson had not had a good game all year. In our match up he put up over 30 fantasy points. Had he only put up 25 points I would have won the game. At this point in the season I pretty much need to win out. I could maybe make the playoffs at 7-7 but I highly doubt it. I need 9-5, or 8-6. Josh Gordon and Brandon Gibson provided the points I needed them to. They filled in perfectly to replace Decker and Jones who were on byes.

Week 8 Match Up
My team league has 8 playoff positions. At this point, barring very unfortunate circumstance, I will make the playoffs. My 12 team league is another story. I need to basically win out. This weeks game would be an essential win. I would be 3-5 and so would my opponent. I need to beat every team I play, however is pivotal in climbing the standings.

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 4-3 143.86
My Opponent 5-2 128.49

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 2-5 105.24
My Opponent 3-4 95.54

No comments: