Thursday, December 06, 2012

Week 13 Fantasy Review/Thoughts

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 9-4
163.74-134.52
My defensive players had massive weeks. Von Miller put up 22.50 points, he is a linebacker! I clinched first place in the league, and will play the 8th place team in the first round of the playoffs. I will gripe about that in my later post. Ridley and Lynch both put up 13 points with some change. Welker also had a good week. Gronkowski going down has been upsetting, but not crippled my  team. My team in this league is incredibly strong. 
12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 7-6
110.92-98.48
My whole season hinged on this game. Fortunately I came out on top. Tony Romo had an impressive 25.52 points. My recent pick up , runningback James Starks had 14.20 points. Brandon Myers was a pick up to replace Gronk, he put up a monstrous 19 points.  Arizona's defense put up 15 points in a strange game against the Jets. My opponent had impressive performances from Peyton Manning 20.18 points, Adrian Peterson had 28 points, Ray Rice had 14.30 points, while Steve Smith had 18 points. My players I picked up to replace an injured Darren McFadden and Rob Gronkowski proved to be good decisions. Starks and Meyers were key pieces in my win Week 13 win!
Week 14 Match Up
This week in my 12 man league is intense. Four playoff spots, twelve teams. The final two spots are up for grabs. Four teams are vying for two spots. There are a bunch of weird combinations of wins and losses that could cause one team to get in and another team not to. I will cover those next week. I am playing my best friend who sits in second place. He and the guy in first are making the playoffs. I really hope I beat him, then I will make the playoffs.
In my 10 man league I have clinched the first place playoff spot. I am playing the 8th place team in the first round of the playoffs. I find it really stupid to have 8 teams make it out of ten. I'm 9-4.  I scored 1878.83. My opponent is 5-8, scoring 1620.25. It is insane to reward teams with sub .500 records.  Why the guy running the league has such a playoff structure is absolutely baffling. I hope I win it all in this league. It would just be nice to rub it in my co-workers face.  I won the season, hopefully I can win the playoffs.

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 9-4 151.94
My Opponent 5-8 123.14

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 7-6 91.42
My Opponent 8-5 107.75

No comments: