Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 16 Fantasy Football Review/Thoughts

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 9-4
175.43-141.74
    My team ended the year on a six game winning streak, and won the finlas with the second highest point total of the year. I really wanted to win the championship, I had already won the regular season and felt like I had an amazing team. I was confident that I would win for most of the day, but it did not really seem certain until Lynch came out and started scoring for the Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch had another productive week putting up 26 points, while Aaron Rodgers had an astounding 39.78, and Wes Welker had 18.80 points. I could go into the many decisions I made that helped me win the season and games this year, but I will further discuss that in another post.



    12 Team Flex League
    Larry Eleven 7-7
    135.64-105.10
     I wish I had made it into the finals in this league. The twelve man league was much more challenging then the ten man. I had a miraculous winning streak to even finish with a respectable record. This will be further discussed in another post.  I made the consolation playoffs and was happy to be in the finals this week. I ended up winning the game quite convincingly.  Tony Romo had 32.64 points, Reggie Bush had an amazing 28.70 points, while Eric Decker put up 18.70 points.



    All in all it was a very successful season. I plan to do more research and develop more draft strategies in the off season. I will summarize the season and what allowed me to have success and illustrate the benefits to how I drafted. I will also explain the importance of picking up players.
    10 Man League
    Me 12-4
    Won the regular season and playoffs, finished 1st.

    12 Man League
    Me 9-7 
     Won the consolation playoffs, finished 5th.

    No comments: