Friday, December 28, 2012

Week 15 Fantasy Review/Thoughts

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 9-4
167.79-162.72
It was the conference semi finals in my 10 team league. I played my good friend Nick. I ended up putting squeaking out a victory by a small margin. Chad Greeneway and Patrick Peterson both had over 10 points which was crucial in my victory. Aaron Rodgers had a great week putting up 30.94 points. Andre Johnson, Eric Decker and Marshawn Lynch all broke the 20 point mark.  We put up the two highest point totals of the week. I was happy that I was able win and make the finals. Next week will decide the winner of the league, a good team. A team that although they only put up 140 points this week, has a scary line up that could produce big points. I do have faith in Marshawn Lynch, Rodgers, and the rest of my team. Hopefully I will win.

12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 7-7
107.74-78.94


It was round one of the consolation playoffs. I needed to win this game to make the finals of the consolation playoff. I beat my opponent fairly convincingly. Tony Romo put up a respectable 21.24 points. Julio Jones had 21.20, Decker had 19.30, and thankfully McFadden beat the ten point mark and achieved 12.90 points. I won my game and moved on to the finals. Hopefully I can win. If I win I will not owe any money, the consolation winner keeps their league fee.


Week 16 Match Up
I have made the consolation finals in my 12 man league, and the finals of my 10 man league. Both match ups are definitely winnable games. It has been an interesting year. Hopefully I can win. It would be awesome to win both games. I spent a lot of time researching and making decisions for my teams. It would be very sweet to pull off two wins.

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 11-4 137.95
My Opponent 10-5 139.35

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 8-7 101.75
My Opponent 8-7 95.74

No comments: