Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week 14 Fantasy Review Thoughts

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 9-4
121.92-114.62
It was an extremely tight game. It was also the first round of the playoffs. I only clinched my win on Monday Night Football, and it was extremely nerve wracking. I achieved this when the Pats had a strong drive against the Texans in the fourth quarter. I did not want to lose to a 5-8 team. Eight teams made the playoffs and I was the 1st place team playing the 8th. Lynch had the biggest output of the week for me putting up 30+ points.
12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 7-7
84.12-141.64
I finished fifth in the league. It was quite a miracle run that almost got me into the playoffs.  7 teams finished 7-7 in my league! It was incredibly tight and I lost my tie breaker. If I could have won this game I would have actually made the playoffs. My team under performed. Brandon Myers had an abysmal 0.70 points. Romo only put up 13.72 points. Gostkowski only had 6 points. Lance Moore had 2.60 points, and Eric Decker only had 8.8.My opponent had Brady put up 28.44, Vincent Jackson 19.10, Brandon Marshall 22.  Lynch put up 30.80 and Knowshon Moreno put up 22.70. I was simply not meant to make the playoffs. Overall I have many thoughts on my season in this league. I will review them later on. For now I need to focus on winning the consolation playoffs.






Week 15 Match Up
In my ten man league I advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I am playing another very strong team and hope I can advance onto the finals. I really hope I can win in my 12 man league consolation playoff. The winner of the consolation playoff does not have to pay a league fee which would be extremely nice. I believe both of my match ups are winnable.

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 10-4 131.87
My Opponent 9-5 133.12

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 7-7 95.17
My Opponent 7-7 87.12

No comments: