Friday, September 14, 2012

Don't Panic! Fantasy Football!

Did you play Wes Welker week one? I did. He did not produce many points. Brandon Marshall was practically shut out this week against the Packers. Players are not always going to have big weeks. It is important to have many point producing options on your team. I have Rob Gronkowski, I believe he will be a fairly consistent producer. Your team should never hinge around one players success.  I truly believe Fantasy Football is about having players put up average numbers. You want your players to simply not put up zeroes on the board. Players having huge weeks is simply icing on the cake.  Don't panic. I am playing Wes Welker this week. If he does not produce again maybe I will reconsider. I have faith he will produce. I am not going to play Titus Young or Denarius Moore (my WR back ups) over Welker off a poor week one. It is still early in the year. Do not give up on the players you drafted to be starters. At least not yet.

No comments: