Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 2 Fantasy Review/Thoughts

I split my games this week. I was destroyed in my 10 person league, I won in my 12 person league. The review is written down below. It was a very bizarre week. Many quarterbacks underperformed, as did numerous high profile Wide Receivers. I am hoping that Aaron Rodgers performs better next week and can really be an asset to my team.

10 Team IDP/3 WR League
The Funs 1-1
108.71-173.14

Aaron Rodgers really hurt me this week. He only put up 12 points, compared to his expected 28. Andre Johnson only had 2 points as the Texans just ran all over Jacksonville. I ran into a team on what I believe will be their best week of the season. C.J Spiller and Hakeem Nicks both put up 30 points for my opponents. Jay Cutler only had 4 points for my opponent, and he was still able to put up 173.14. Everyone on his team over performed save for some defensive players. The Patriots were defeated by the Cardinals, their lackluster offense hurt in limiting my players; Gronkowski, Welker, and Ridley. I have Stephen Gostkowski in both of my leagues, that was the only silver lining.


12 Team Flex League
Larry Eleven 2-0
95.04-78.04
Tony Romo underperformed for me, luckily Peyton Manning underperformed for my opponent. Julio Jones, Eric Decker, and Darren McFadden all underperformed for me. Fortunately Reggie Bush put up 31 points, Rob Gronkowski 13, and Gostkowski 17. Andre Johnson was on my opponents team and his blanking of the board, along with Peyton Mannings meager fantasy performance could have ultimately changed the game if things had worked out differently.

Week 3 Match Up

10 Man League (Projected Point Total For Week)
Me 1-1 140.03
My Opponent 1-1 138.47

12 Man League (Projected Point Total for Week)
Me 2-0 106.53
My Opponent 1-1 93.23

No comments: